Rank Your Website on Page #1 of Google
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is the name given to activity that attempts to improve search engine rankings. In search results Google displays links to pages it considers relevant and authoritative. Authority is mostly measured by analyzing the number and quality of links from other web pages.In simple terms your web pages have the potential to rank in Google so long as other web pages link to them.
Gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. Building on this knowledge, you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behavior; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization.
At our SEO workshop, you will learn how to master SEO skills to boost your website's ranking on Google search and gain more sales lead. Important aspects like tricks for On-Page,Off-page optimization are covered which are required to get Top organic search results in Bing,Yahoo, Google and other search engines.
Why is SEO important?
90% of the internet users find information through major Search Engines. Make use of your SEO knowledge & build and enhance your business website to improve ranking and attrack customers who are looking for your products and business.
Why attend SEO Course?
SEO training courses will give you training on building links to a target website, writing content with the right use of keywords, and optimizing the structure of a website. With the help of these search engine optimization techniques, you can increase the rank of a target website on Google and other search engines. These courses can also improve your overall internet marketing skills.
Many people are unwilling to join SEO training courses as much of the information is available for free on the internet. However, joining SEO courses has many advantages over learning from freely available online tutorials.
- Unlike free SEO training videos and articles, SEO training courses provide a deeper understanding of SEO techniques and are usually designed by trained professionals.
- Professional SEO courses provide updated and factually correct information.
- Good SEO training courses also allow one-on-one interactions with trainers and feedback on projects that facilitate better understanding.
- Professional SEO training courses will help you to promote your online business using high quality content and honest SEO techniques.
In this course, we’ll you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behavior; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization..
SEO Course is best suitable for:
Marketing professionals, Web developers, Content developers, and Marketing managers who are required to understand how search engines work in order to manage SEO campaigns and oversee SEO vendors, as well as how to develop/optimize content and webpages to increase search rankings.
• Trainees will undergo a classroom coaching to acquire all the competencies required to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization and to top in google search.
• Trainees will be issued a Certification of Achievement by E-Solutions upon completing the training program and pass all the prescribed tests.
• To improve individual skills set whom have passion in website design and implement SEO techniques to improve its website ranking in google.
• All individual is required to bring their own laptop to the course
• Have a ready domain and hosting during practice hours. (Trainee is able to purchase during the 1st day of the class. The hosting and domain fee will be borne by the owner)
• Total training hours: 8 classroom hours
• Total number of module: 8 Modules
• Course Duration: 1 day / 8 classroom hours
• Number of trainees per class: 10 trainees (min) to 20 trainees (max)
Trainees must attend the modules and complete all classroom exercises before they can proceed to take the prescribed tests.
Course Assessment Program
|Test Type||Description||No. of Questions||Duration||Passing Marks/ Percentage|
|Test Paper||Understanding SEO methodology and plug-ins||20 MCQ||30 mins||16 correct answers / 80%|
|Practical Test||Applying SEO using the techniques and tools taught||1||2 hours||Implementing all techniques / 100%|
• Course Fee: $300 + 7% GST per trainee
Course fee inclusive of training material (1 set of note)
1.2 How Search Engines Work
1.3 SEO vs Pay Per Click (PPC)
1.4 Latest Google Update – Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird
2.2 Keyword selection process
2.3 Short-tail vs Long-tail keywords
2.4 Action vs General keywords
2.5 Tracking of competitors’ keywords
3.2 How domain name and web hosting affects SEO
3.3 Registration of domain name & web hosting
3.4 Linking up of domain name & web hosting via cPanel
3.5 Website live!
4.2 How WordPress plugins affect SEO
4.3 Recommended WordPress plugins for better SEO ranking
4.4 How to increase web security
4.5 How to prevent spam attacks on your website
5.2 Type of On-Page SEO signals that Google capture
5.3 Understanding content optimization
5.4 Understanding image optimization
5.5 Understanding video optimization
5.6 Understanding landing page optimization
5.7 Understanding user sitemap optimization
5.8 How website speed affects SEO
5.9 How website layout affects SEO
5.10 Building Google preferred web structure
5.11 Google heading priorities
5.12 SEO Link strategies – Internal, External and Permalinks
5.13 Google SEO Concept – Signals Priority, Relevancy and PageRank
5.14 Understanding Google meta tag and meta description
5.15 How meta tag and meta description affects SEO
5.16 Common meta tag and meta description issues
5.17 How blog affects SEO
5.18 Common On-Page SEO issues
5.19 Tracking of competitors On-Page SEO strategies
5.20 Case studies – Good vs Poor On-Page SEO websites
5.21 Understand the MUST-DO in a website to rank well in Google Search Result Page (SERP)
5.22 Mobile SEO
5.23 What is mobile SEO
5.24 How mobile SEO affects Google search ranking
5.25 Common mobile SEO issues – how to fix them
6.2 How Google’s spiders crawl a website
6.3 Google indexing process
6.4 Common indexing issues – how to prevent it
6.5 Building and summiting XML Sitemap for Google webmaster
6.6 How XML Sitemap affects your SEO ranking
6.7 Setting up your Geographic location for better SEO ranking
7.2 Building of back links – Link Authority, Relevancy and Diversity
7.3 Getting FREE on-going quality back links for your website
7.4 Case studies – Good vs Poor Off-Page SEO websites
7.5 Tracking of competitors Off-Page SEO strategies
8.2 Building social media the SEO way
8.3 How social media “likes” and “shares” affect SEO
8.5 Common social media issues – how to prevent it